SAFI Valves (France)
From it’s inception, in the middle of the industrial boom, by Mr. Jack Moison, engineer and entrepreneur, the Company’s objective was to develop ranges of corrosion resistant thermoplastic valves, specifically designed for industrial applications.
The company developed rapidly and today has over 140 employees in 6 countries (France, UK, Spain, Germany, United States, Chile), as well as a vast network of distributors and commercial agents enabling SAFI to satisfy its clients wherever they are in the world.
The application of rigorous design, production, quality control standards and 100% product testing enables SAFI to meet the most demanding industries, such as the aerospace, military, navy and nuclear industries.
With a range of over 7000 products and tailor made design service and manufacture, SAFI has only one ambition more than to sell it’s products; it wishes to give solutions to its clients.
- Chemical industry: ARKEMA, AREVA, BASF, RHODIA, SOLVAY,…
- Environmental industry: VEOLIA, DEGREMONT,…
- Logistics industry: PROMENS, LINPAC-ALLIBERT, BRAID LOGISTICS,…
- Crop spraying industry: Groupe EXEL, JOHN DEERE
- Mine industry: ERAMET, CODELCO
- Naval industry: ROYAL NAVY, SUNSEEKER, PRINCESS YACHTS
Visit website: http://www.safi-valves.com/en/safi/index.php